College admission patterns:
How to apply for programs in Napata College?
The holders of the Sudanese secondary school certificate or its equivalent from the Arab secondary certificates and foreign certificates.
- The electronic application for first-year students for Sudanese and expatriate students is made according to the procedures and controls of the General Administration of Admission at the Ministry of Higher Education in Sudan.
- Application for vacant seats for first-year students is made through the college’s internal admission office or through an electronic submission.
- Admission opportunities after the first year for those wishing to transfer from recognized educational institutions inside or outside Sudan to Napata College.
- Admission opportunities for holders of college or university degrees at similar programs after the first year of study.
- Upgrading for diploma holders to obtain a bachelor’s degree.
Conditions for admission to the first year:
Students have to meet the admission requirements specified by the General Administration for admission to the certificate.
Students holding the Sudanese school certificate for previous years can be accepted if they meet the conditions of the general administration.
Conditions required for admission after the first year:
The student should not have been dismissed from any university or college for academic reasons or misconduct.
- The percentage of the student’s high school certificate is not to be less than the minimum admission percentage for the respective batch and program intended.
The student must have passed successfully in all subjects in the last exams or supplementary exams for which he/she sat and deserved promotion to the next semester.
Students holding science degrees are to be accepted if the applicant holds the secondary certificate on the requirements for admission to the relevant program in accordance with the conditions of the general administration.
The academic level at which the student is accepted is determined in accordance with the recommendation of the Program Admission Committee and the conditions and approval of the General Administration.